How can we better service our members and suppliers?
This is the question we asked about our two national Connections Summits.
Here’s what’s changing.
Vizient is excited to announce the realignment of your most anticipated Summit events and introduce new activities to better target and meet the needs of our attendees.
By shifting to this format we are able to better benefit suppliers with their request for added time with member decision-makers in the spring. This means a more targeted member audience, focused on solutions that address supply chain and pharmacy operations and performance.
In the fall our goal is to benefit members through increased education sessions. While inviting our suppliers to engage with members throughout the fall in new ways.
Each Connections Summit will continue to incorporate three primary objectives that have been the hallmark of our Summits:
Connect | Learn | Honor
Take a look at highlights for the spring Business Connections Summit:
- CONNECT by promoting exclusive opportunities to make meaningful connections through formal networking sessions and social activities:
- Innovative Technology Exchange
- Structured Opportunities for member/supplier engagement
- Reverse Expo for suppliers and member facing sales and client engagement teams
- LEARN through personalized learning sessions and visionary keynote speakers
- Member meetings focused on supply chain, analytics and pharmacy solutions
- Supplier specific education sessions
- Joint sessions with content designed for members and suppliers to engage in dialogue around key industry trends and topics
- HONOR by celebrating our members and suppliers who have made their mark on the industry through exceptional performance
- Supplier awards celebrated in spring
- Member awards celebrated in fall
Register today to experience your best Summits ever in 2019
- National Account Managers (NAM)
- NAM Leadership Team
- C-Suite Leaders
- Sales Team Leaders
- Senior Leadership
- Sourcing Operations Leaders
- Network and Collaboration Services Leaders
- Sales Leaders
- Client executives and client engagement staff
- Sourcing Operations staff
Network and Council members along with Analytics Lab participants including:
- Executive leaders
- Supply chain leaders
- Supply chain buyers
- Value analysis leaders
- Food service
- Supply-related pharmacy
- Supply-related nursing
- Lab, imaging, radiology
- Purchased services
- Capital equipment
Questions? Ask our team for additional details.